Thursday, May 24, 2012

Welcome to my blog where i post about my daily life! Stay tuned for exciting upcoming posts!--

(short bio more to come later!)
Bio: I'm a cambodian american from stockton california i went to saint marys high school class of 2011. Born to Mareth and Emily Chan at Dameron Hospital in stockton, CA on October 7th 1993.I have a passion and love for acting, directing and filmmaking in general. I have been creating since i was young and found ways to in corporate filmmaking into my daily life and project such as asking girls to formal, prom, and projects for school. 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its nice to know you Marlin! i always supporting you as a Marlin :D Keep spirit Bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yur such a nice and amazingly talented person!!! never stop making videos marmar <333 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a huge fan of you Marlin you are the best person who has been the most funnyest and ROI too or guava roi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge fan of you Marlin you are the best person who has been the most funnyest and ROI too or guava roi

    ReplyDelete